Both things will be addressed at its shareholders meeting, where the IPO of its real estate and cement business will also be voted on.


FCC will bring to its ordinary general meeting of shareholders, which is expected to be held on June 27, on first call, the appointment of Esther Alcocer Koplowitz, president of the company, as proprietary director of the company for a period of four years, according to The firm reported this Friday to the National Securities Market Commission (CNMV).

In addition, the company will give the ‘green light’ at its meeting to the re-election of Juan Rodríguez Torres as proprietary director for a period of four years and will set the number of members of the company’s board of directors at eleven.

FCC will also vote at this meeting on the distribution of a flexible dividend of more than 283.5 million euros, equivalent to an amount per share of 0.65 euros.

Furthermore, the company’s board of directors will propose to the board the partial financial split of FCC, as a spun-off company, in favor of Inmocemento, a beneficiary company wholly owned by FCC.

This operation will involve listing 80% of its real estate business and all of its cement activity on the stock market, for a value of 1,596 million euros, before the end of the year.

To carry out this operation, FCC will transfer these two economic units (real estate and cement) to the company Inmocemento and will subsequently request their admission to the Madrid, Barcelona, ​​Bilbao and Valencia Stock Exchanges.

Under the perimeter of its real estate subsidiary there are activities such as the study, promotion, advice, administration, management, acquisition, sale and exploitation in any form of plots, land, residential complexes, urbanizations or real estate promotions, as well as shopping centers and centers. geriatric residential homes.

In addition, there are its investees Realia (76.6%), Jezzine Uno (100%) and Metrovacesa (21.2%). The spin-off will only affect 80% of this real estate business, since it is FCC’s direct participation in its real estate subsidiary, with the remaining 20% ​​in the hands of Soinmob, Carlos Slim’s company.

For its part, the cement area is limited to all its shares in Cementos Portland Valderrivas, around 99% of its capital, which includes the companies Société de Ciments D’Enfidha (87.8%) and Giant Cement Holding (45 %).